Lower Secondary / Junior High
Our two-year programme of Junior High
Ages 13 and 14
Cambridge Lower Secondary is typically for learners aged 12 to 14 years. It develops skills and understanding in English, Mathematics, Science, Cambridge Global Perspectives and ICT. Coupled with enrichment programmes in Eight of our IGCSE introduction courses. This phase emphasized transferable skills to the Upper Secondary level.
Our unique PGP programme supports our young students in setting realistic goals for their future careers. They are able to ascertain clear goals and portfolio requirements for their future studies at University.
Global Perspectives a Cambridge Pathway programme develops skills research, analysis, evaluation, reflection, collaboration and communication.
Scholarship applications available for Junior High applicants, click here to apply: Download the scholarship application here.
- Ages between 12 and 13.
- Passed IEB/CAPS Grade 6 with a minimum of a “C” symbol overall average.
- Passed first year of Cambridge Lower Secondary.
- Passed Year 7 (UK standards)
- Passed Year 1 of MYP (IB)
- Entrance assessment required with a minimum overall score for acceptance. Accompanying an interview or letter of recommendation from current school.