Privacy Statement of Data Collection
Alma Mater International School is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of the requirements POPI law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za does not associate this data to individual user identities.
www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za site may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information; full names, e-mail address, contact number. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the enquiry for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information:
- www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information:
- www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- www.almamaterinternationalschool.co.za will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the other web sites. You should review the privacy statement posted on other web sites when you visit them.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 20th November 2019. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site, we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
While using this website, you may encounter hypertext links to the Web pages of other websites or organizations not directly affiliated with Alma Mater International School. All websites must comply with a privacy statement but may have refined the standard campus privacy statement to include additional or stronger privacy provisions. Alma Mater International School does not control the content or information practices of external organizations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of these organizations.